Thursday, October 13, 2011

BUS SEAT

By: Michaela Paula Lopez

I’m in my favorite seat again. I can actually see everyone from here. I can see them, though I can only see their heads and their blouses. I can also see if they’re alone or not, if they’re having an argument with the person beside them, or if they’re just there sleeping… or reminiscing. I wonder if I could be like this in real life. I wanted to be like the ticket man who can actually see those people. He has the privilege of seeing the whole of them; not just their heads or their tops, but he can SEE them. He also knows where they’re heading too, and what their financial status is. I also wanted to . . .
“Miss, that’s not your seat.”
“Oh, can I seat here. I have a ticket though.”
“Sorry ma’am, but the person who’s supposed to sit in that seat is here. Can you go to your assigned seat please?”
“Ahmmm… ”

Written: October 10, 2011 9:13am

No comments:

Post a Comment